Saturday, May 16, 2009

Gonna try to do better!

So I have decided to make this a regular occurrence in life. Not that anyone will ever read it or even know it exists. However so much has changed in life, and the kids are growing so fast that I should of been doing this years ago. We are not doing much today Matthew is working and the kids and I are hanging out at the house. It is hard to believe that summer is almost here, and my time as a Interim teacher is coming to an end(not that that is a bad thing). Syd, Bris and Alaura will be starting Middle School before we know it. Where has the time gone? Nathan is still living here but I feel that he will find a reason to move back to Seattle. If that happens we will once again be alone here in Fredericksburg except for Matthew's mother. I already miss the Collis' so much, I can't imagine Nathan being gone, too. Life changes so quickly.

No comments: